Pre-Approved for HRCI and SHRM recertification credits
Employers have expressed a lot of frustration when it comes to getting applicants and employees to self-ID for EEO requirements and OFCCP’s obligations for veterans and IWDs.
Lynn Clements, Director of Regulatory Affairs for Berkshire Associates, joins LocalJobNetwork to give employers and federal contractors some best practices for improving the collection of self-ID data. Lynn breaks down what changes can be made to ensure you get as much accurate information as possible for your outreach.
- To develop a deeper awareness of EEO self-ID requirements
- How to manage emerging self-ID issues, such as non-binary gender
- What to focus on for IWDs and veterans
- Best practices for increasing self-ID rates across the board
- Live Q&A (11am-11:30am CST)
To reserve your spot, click the “Register Now” button. Once registered, you will receive an email with instructions on how to connect to the webinar. The location of the webinar is at the comfort of your computer. All you need is an internet connection and computer speakers or access to a telephone to hear the presenters. If you have questions, please contact us.