Pre-Approved for HRCI and SHRM recertification credits
Join Linda Carter Batiste, J.D., Principal Consultant/Legislative Specialist and Melanie Whetzel, M.A., CBIS, Lead Consultant, Cognitive / Neurological Team from the Job Accommodation Network (JAN) for a discussion about making effective accommodations and going beyond mere compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) to make your workplace more inclusive of employees with disabilities.
Using real life accommodation situations, JAN consultants will discuss various types of accommodations that can be made, provide practical guidance and best practices for the interactive process, and share free resources for additional information.
- Various types of accommodations for employees
- Guidance and best practices for accommodations in the workplace
- Free resources available on additional information
- Live Q&A 11AM – 11:15AM CDT
To reserve your spot, click the “Register Now” button. This will take you to the webinar registration page. You should then receive a confirmation email within 24 hours.
As things slowly start to open back up and businesses start to reopen the biggest concern is for worker safety and protections. Preparing the workplace is key while communicating a lot with employees who may be afraid of going back and getting sick.
Join Dana Serrano, Chief People Officer, LocalJobNetwork and Susan Koehn Vice President, Talent & Industry Partnerships, MMAC as they discuss preventative measures, communication efforts and other factors to consider while planning the opening of your office.
- Discuss steps to prepare and protect employees safely
- Explore some preventative measures to take in the workplace
- Discuss communications that can help ease employees fears when returning to work
- Live Q&A (last 20 minutes)
To reserve your spot, click the “Register Now” button. This will take you to the webinar registration page for the presentation. You should receive a confirmation email within 24 hours.