Diversity is no longer a nice to have it is an essential business strategy that is needed for a company to be effective in a world that is becoming more diverse by the day. Join our panel of diversity and inclusion experts for our very first Diversity Symposium to kick start the future of diversity and inclusion into the workplace.
This live virtual event will kick off with a very special LocalJobNetwork (LJN) announcement and then a brief dive into LJN’s DEI Strategy. The panel will then discuss how to build high performing teams with diversity by focusing on current conversations about race and diversity, D&I programs, metrics and employee engagement.
- Introduction – Patrick Sheahan, CEO, LJN
- Special Announcement – Cathy Hill, VP of Marketing, LJN & Patrick Sheahan, CEO, LJN
- DEI Strategy – Roselle Rogers, VP of Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion, LJN
Diversity Symposium Speaker Panel – 10:30 a.m. CT
- Moderated by: Tim Muma, Product Marketing Manager, LJN
- Torin Ellis, Diversity Strategist, Host of Career Mix on SiriusXM, Published Author of ‘Rip The Resume’
- Roselle Rogers, VP of Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion, LJN
- Stephany Rose, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Women’s and Ethnic Studies, UCCS