Mandatory Job Listing
List your jobs with the ESDS (State Job Banks)
Manage Your Mandatory Job Listing Rule Compliance
The Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA) requires federal contractors to list job openings with the Employment Service Delivery System (ESDS). We make compliance easy and seamless for you by posting jobs from your career site to the appropriate state ESDS where your jobs are located, capture and retain proof of posting, and make reports available to you 24/7. Enjoy peace of mind knowing we execute the required actions and deliver evidence of your cross-posting compliance regarding protected veterans.
- ESDS account registration and management
- Cross-posting of positions into your company-owned ESDS account(s)
- Solutions that are 100% compliant with OFCCP requirements
- ESDS confirmation ID and PDF snapshots to confirm proper posting
Ensure Priority for Protected Veterans
Part of VEVRAA’s purpose is to give veterans the first opportunity to apply for jobs. Our team utilizes a variety of tools to facilitate the most effective and efficient path to veteran priority referral and execution. Reap the benefits of our experience and proactive approach to meeting this regulatory requirement.
- Monthly email to the ESDS identifying you as a federal contractor and requesting veteran priority referral on your behalf
- Provide links to your open positions, hiring locations, and contact information
- VetConnect program with Local Veteran Employment Representatives (LVERs) gives veterans priority referral to your job postings
Manage and Maintain Concurrent Listings
Get your jobs posted on the ESDS as soon as they are open. Eliminate the laborious task of monitoring when your jobs close or change. Our service will take care of closing your inactive jobs on the ESDS and extending your postings for you. We will take care of staying abreast of the specific posting requirements of each ESDS state.
- Post your jobs to the ESDS in a timely manner
- Keep your jobs active for as long as you are recruiting
- Ensure consistency with ESDS posting requirements
Rest Easy with our 100% Audit Success Rate
Our job is to make your life easier during an audit. Our Compliance Audit Support Team will assist you in compiling your state ESDS posting and outreach documentation. Use our pre-audit checklist and FAQs to proactively prepare for an audit.
- Compile necessary reports that are required in an audit
- Education and guidance through each phase of an audit
- Resources and information on what to expect