There’s no substitute for lost time.
Let’s calculate your OFCCP compliance management costs:
Results may vary and may not be exact. Calculation above based on research that shows on average it takes: 30 min/job to manage mandatory job posting, 15 min per state to manage ESDS account, 5 min per job for outreach, 10 hours per hiring location for holistic outreach, and $25/hr average wage for an employee to manage compliance.
trust us to bring them peace of mind and cost saving compliance solutions
Trust is Earned by Our 100% Audit Success Rate
We confidently provide a guarantee that your company will have 100% audit success or you will receive your money back!
Circa™ is on the cutting edge, implementing first-to-market resolutions to changing regulations and ensuring your company is always compliant.
- We guarantee you will pass your VEVRAA mandatory job listing audit
- Worry-free compliance by leaving the heavy lifting to us
- Solutions that are 100% compliant with OFCCP requirements
- An experienced audit support team to provide the documentation you need
Thought Leader in OFCCP Compliance
Bringing you an unmatched library of compliance guidance, tools, and resources to help you build your expertise.
- Hear expert views in The OFCCP Digest, the leading newsletter in the compliance industry
- Learn from our biweekly OFCCP webinars/
- Get your questions answered on Ask the Experts, our online Q&A forum
- Stay up-to-date on the latest news on our Blog
- Calculate your costs and savings with the ROI Calculator
We experienced an audit of our Affirmative Action Plan, and it was because of the LocalJobNetwork™ that we were completely compliant in terms of our recruiting efforts, recordkeeping, and reports due to their outreach to the ESDS and veterans.
The LocalJobNetworkTM allows us to choose the very best candidates for our positions, and this helps us grow in diversity with who we hire.
Our company has used the services of LocalJobNetwork.com for over 3 years. Their support has been outstanding and set up was extremely easy. We especially enjoy that our job postings are now automatically posted on the necessary state unemployment sites and we are provided with the appropriate compliance documentation. In addition, we now have the ability to broadcast our positions to a much larger number of diversified organizations. It has been an absolute pleasure to partner with LocalJobNetwork.com. I strongly recommend their services to other organizations.